From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Recommended screen resolution settings

Hi Greg,
Starting with Windows 7, there is no recommended display resolution for
Jaws,per-say, Many use 1024 by 768, but it will vary from system to system.
I have found that on many systems Jaws seems to work fine with what the
system chooses as the default based on the hardware and software installed.
Sometimes you can adjust the display for better performance which may be
good for some programs, but not others, so you usually end up with looking
for a happy medium.
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!