When I hit the menu [alt] I don't get menus.
I get the options  for system, close, etc..

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: simon wong
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Opening attachment and fixes?

What about going through the file menu when you're in the message

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2014, at 7:21 AM, "Richard Hamel" <rcha...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thanks Mike,
 I don't know how to save the attachment.
First of all, it is a document from a friend.
Initially I got a message, when I tried to open it that I could go on line to find a program to open it. I tried one of the suggestions but did not know how to use it, and I kept getting a message to buy something. Then, I clicked on the other option, when trying to open it, to use programs I had on my PC. I clicked on Acrobat reader then got an error message that the file might be corrupted or something. Now, I don't get any option when trying to open it, to use an existing program or go on line to search for one.

Again, how do I save the attachment?
When I get to "the attachment " section my choices are to open, or cancel.
I've looked in the menus and applications, but do not get an option to save.

I am able to copy/paste the message body in word pad, but not the attachment.

How frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Boyd