beside that shop on web pages you know such as amazon.com -----Original Message----- From: Kathy Pingstock Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 8:56 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] how to be safe when shopping on line
Good evening,

I wanted to ask about the safest way to shop on line, I am using mse for
antivirus and super antispyware do I need something different or how do I
protect myself from frauds. I sometimes do not understand how haggers work
help and suggestions are appreciated.

Kathy

Holger Fiallo