you do know this isn't appending the clipboard
-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:19 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Appending selected files to Clip Board
After copying files from folder A, paste them where you
want them , then go to folder B, and repeat the process as necessary.
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafel" <mohibra...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Appending selected files to Clip Board

But what if I want to select files from different folders? After
selecting and copying few files from folder 'A', how can I select
files from folder 'B'?

On 4/8/14, Flor Lynch <florl...@iol.ie> wrote:
there is a different method used in selecting non-contiguous files,
illustrated by the difference I made with the subject line hereto, and
therefore you do not use the JAWS+Windows+c for it. Rather, you first
unselect with a press of ctrl+space, then use ct rl+Up/DownArrow to
navigate up/down, all the while holding down the ctrl key, and then
press SPACEBAR on the files you want to select. You COPY your SLECTED
FILES to the CLIPBOARD for PASTING ... in the NORMAL way.