On 4/17/2014 4:47 PM, Erik Heil wrote:
  Hello everyone,
I was wondering why you would need such a list.  If the application is
accessible, there is no reason why you need a list such as this. I can't
speak to whether it is accessible under Windows, as I don't use that
platform that much, but I can say tht is accessible under Gnome and Linux.
So, in my opinion, if the application follows the standard GUI accessbility
requirements for the given platform, their is no reason why it can't be
accesible and hence you won't need suchb a list like that.  Now, on the
other hand, if accessibility is still a work-in-progress, and it is still
being developed, this is an entierely different story, and maybe this
should be moved to a more appropriate, developer-specific list. Anyways,
just my two-sense. So, if you don't aggree, this isn't a problem for me at
all. We are all entitiled to our opnions, and their is none which is wrong.
-Erik

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Dana S. Leslie <