I'm having the same problem. I want my NLS books to go to a folder called books that I have not read, but I haven't been able to do this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 12:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Saving to My Documents

I posted this earlier, but did not see it return, so was wondering if I should repost?

I seem to have done something and when I save files, they are not going to my documents, instead they are going to previous folders I had opne and I would like to know how to direct them to save only in my documents?

I am using, windows 7 and jaws 15. Thanks for any assistance.

Trish

---
is active.