  From: david
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving to My Documents

  Hello there;
  Okay, once you have created your document, First when you alt+f4 your asked
  if you want to save, assuming you say yes, The next question, what do you
  want to name the file/document, now, the next question is, where do you want
  to save this document, now, if you shift+tab until you hear; treeview
  treview, documents close, or something like this, if you arrow down you will
  see, folders contained in the documents folder, if you wich to save
  somewhere else, example, my computer, yu would keep arrowing down.
  if you want my documents,
  just right arrow press enter.

  hopefully this get you pointed in the right direction.