the directions are for windows media player, I tried them out!

-----Original Message----- From: TheHangMan
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ripping CD's

Hello David,
Are your directions for WMP or winamp?

Thanks,
Jorge
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hello;

Okay,
Here's the steps I take to rip a cd, or, to rip just 1, or, 3 or, whatever
your wanting to do.

1, place cd into drive close drawer,
Music should start to play, if windows media is your default player.

2, ctrl+s=stop,

3, ctrl+1=library,
Now I up arrow until I hear;
Playlist opened,

4, I now tab until I hear;
The name of the cd, and the tracks,
So, I make sure that all the track are not selected, Now, I arrow and check
the track or tracks I wish to rip, Note if you want to rip the whole CD, do
nothing, Go to next step

5, I now press ctrl+3, and tab and enter on the rip button.

Hope this helps.