hello;

if your wanting to rip into the MP3 format,

1, open windows media player,

2, once the program loads,
alt+t=tools,
3, up arrow enter on options,
or simply press o=options after pressing alt+t=tools,
4, now shift+tab=player tab,
5, right arrow one time, you land on the rip music tab,
6, now tab until you hear;
rip settings format,
use the down arrow key
you will see/hear;