OK, I just answered my own question.  Now, all my windows should be
maximized!  I had to go into the start menu to do it, because IE is pinned
to my task bar, and right clicking it didn't show properties, but I could
get at them from the start menu, which is what I did!

BTW, (and I suspect I know the answer to this one), I have Google Talk, not
because I especially like it, but because some of my friends do.  I can make
calls but the IM window is completely inaccessible.  Can I do anything about
that with Windows 7 Ultima and JAWS 14, or should I just chalk it up to
Google's tendency just not to care about such minor issues as accessibility?

Shoshana