I use tB as my email program, but don't know what test pilot does.
thanks.
angela from Italy

Il 25/04/2014 17:01, anna vimini ha scritto:
Hi all,
I used to have an add-on extension called test pilot to Thunderbird and
now all of a sudden it is missing I tried down loading it again but it
will not instal.
does anyone know of another add-on like it that I can try?
I heard of one called walnut I think it is called but I do not know if
it would do the same thing as test pilot.
I am using windows 8.0 , jaws 15 and Thunderbird 24.4.0
any help will greatly be appreciated.

Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zlight_Pro&utm_source=footer/f

Sponsor:
Registra i domini che desideri ed inizia a creare il tuo sito web
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13323&d=25-4