From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] add-on missing

Hi Angela ,
test pilot to thunderbird has something to do with messaging
Re: [JAWS-Users] add-on missing
I use tB as my email program, but don't know what test pilot does.
thanks.
angela from Italy

Il 25/04/2014 17:01, anna vimini ha scritto:
block quote
Hi all,
I used to have an add-on extension called test pilot to Thunderbird and
now all of a sudden it is missing I tried down loading it again but it
will not instal.
does anyone know of another add-on like it that I can try?
I heard of one called walnut I think it is called but I do not know if
it would do the same thing as test pilot.
I am using windows 8.0 , jaws 15 and Thunderbird 24.4.0