does anyone know if team viewer works with all versions of jaws?

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 5:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws muted after I received help throughTeam Viewer

It's a desktop computer and I didn't hear a thing, nothing when I rebooted.
I just have a normal keyboard for a 64 bit win7 computer. I did ask him and
he said it was in the system. This guy has worked for the Commission for the
Blind in the past and he has an administrative position in a college office
for disabled students. He just ran a conference on accessibility. But
although he knew Jaws years ago, he doesn't know all that much about it now.
He just assumed it was inaccessible to me.

Miriam