I should also note that the same information can be gotten by highlighting the My computer icon on the desktop, or the Computer icon using Vista or later, then pressing alt+enter.

Hope this helps those who don't know where their pause key is.  Smiles.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Scorpio Forever
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] computer question, but on topic, really

It's not control+pause, it's Windows Key+pause, and you can do this
keystroke from any window.

Hope this helps.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Liuda
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Okay, fine.  Where do you do this control pause for the information?  In
what exact place must one be to secure the information intended?
Thanks.