I use outlook ten and windows seven and jaws fourteen. And Some of my email
from this list is going into my junk file. So to solve this problem I
selected email from this <list.  and pressed the application key. Then I
down arrowed to never block email from this list and pressed return. There I
found a message with a check box to check if I wanted to put this email list
on the safe list. So, I checked the box. I tabbed over to the OK button and
pressed it. However when I went back to make sure that the box was checked
it wasn't. And I still get email in my junk box for this email list. Is
there any way to view what is on your safe email list?