  From: LeDon
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 11:50 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook ten and junk email

  I use outlook ten and windows seven and jaws fourteen. And Some of my email
  from this list is going into my junk file. So to solve this problem I
  selected email from this <list.  and pressed the application key. Then I
  down arrowed to never block email from this list and pressed return. There I
  found a message with a check box to check if I wanted to put this email list
  on the safe list. So, I checked the box. I tabbed over to the OK button and
  pressed it. However when I went back to make sure that the box was checked
  it wasn't. And I still get email in my junk box for this email list. Is
  there any way to view what is on your safe email list?