Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 4:47 PM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook

Hey Gang,

Can someone tell me the shortcut key to get to unread email?

All my new emails come in at the bottom, and I have a lot of email that I
have read at the top, and I have to arrow down through it.

In OE all I had to do is press the letter U, but it doesn't work in outlook
2010, Jaws 14.

Thanks for all the help.

Patti

---