Hi all,

I suspect I know the answer to this, and I can deal with a "you'll have to
live with it, so hush now, and do so", but on the unlikely chance there may
be a way to do what I want, I'll ask.  After all, you all are far more
knowledgeable than I, so let me explain.

Until I got this computer, which my computer guru pre-loaded for me (with
legally licensed software) I used Outlook express, and liked it.  One of the
things I really liked was that I could go into a folder, start with the
first message, open and read it, hit delete, and the next message would
automatically open and JAWS would read it.  This made clearing a folder easy
and relatively effort free.

I can't do that with my Outlook 2007.  I have to open the message, let JAWS
read it, then close the message, delete the read message, go to the next
message and repeat.  I know I could probably find OE again somewhere, but
there are features in Outlook I really do like, and, well, it's here, so I'm
willing to keep it, and if there is no way to set it to do what I described
above, I can live with that, too ... but is there a way?

Shoshana