From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Hamel
Sent: May 11, 2014 1:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] is there an accessible add/remove program
thatworkswith jaws?

Joe, I just started reading this thread.
Are you saying that any time you "uninstall" a program, i.e. from the
"features" page that there are still remnants floating around?
If so, how do you search for these and get rid of them?
Here is another dumb question.
How does one get to the area you mentioned, c:\Programs files (S86)?
This is a bit new to me.

I do have Win 7 and JAWS 15.0.

Thanks for any help.

Rich