Hi,  I don't know if there are any here who use Second Life.  I'm learning
how, and someone from their virtual ability group (a wonderful bunch of
incredibly helpful people!) recommended that I download a 3rd party virtual
viewer called the Radigast viewer.  I went to the site, but when I tried to
download the viewer, AVG yelled at me, and said there was a threat.  I'm
wondering if anyone else has this, what the threat might be, and if I should
ignore it or find something else.  The viewer SL provides doesn't play very
well with JAWS, and I understand that the Radigast viewer work well with it.

Thanks,
Shoshana