I have a minor issue with proof reading a message I am writing using the arrow keys in Thunderbird. Sometimes when I am arrowing using ctrl left or ctrl right to proof read a line word by word words are skipped and jaws just says blank. However, if I cursor letter by letter with the left and right arrow keys jaws reads correctly. I thought it was a issue with not maximizing the screen but that did not resolve the issue. I am using the latest jaws v15 with windows 7 64 bit.