You can try as well, press f1 2 or which is going to the bios and turn on
computer and see what is happening.
Or you can pressing the key and after this turn on computer and stil
pressing it.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
 Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic27635.gif)

      Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe       Technicka 21
         Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
    file: pic01357.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                           Mobile:
                           E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech