Wordweb.com >. The basic version is free and on-line.
You could also Google, synonym: the word you want. (Example: Synonym: good . (no quotation marks.) you will get many, many results.

besides the Concise Oxford Dictionary, which is good, there is also the Concise Oxford Thesaurus. (They both were available for their brailleNote products from HumanWare on an additional CF Card.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felini...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ISO a very JAWS friendly dictionary online

I am looking for a very easy to use, JAWS friendly dictionary, preferably without a mass of extraneous material. I want to search word meanings, find synonyms, antonyms, and such without having to fight my way through word games, ads and other things in which I have no interest. I've looked at dictionary.com, but couldn't figure out where to find synonyms, though I'm
sure that feature is *somewhere* in that ...mess.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Shoshana