Oh I feel like the scripts spelling bee
Just you give it to me in  a sentence
enjoy

-----Original Message----- From: leonard morris Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:43 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ISO a very JAWS friendly dictionary online I used The Word Web dictionary for a while until I kept getting a message to buy the pro version.

On 6/26/2014 10:06 PM, Janet Session wrote:
Wordweb

Janet Session
Email:
jys...@gmail.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felini...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:27 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ISO a very JAWS friendly dictionary online

I am looking for a very easy to use, JAWS friendly dictionary, preferably without a mass of extraneous material. I want to search word meanings, find
synonyms, antonyms, and such without having to fight my way through word
games, ads and other things in which I have no interest.  I've looked at
dictionary.com, but couldn't figure out where to find synonyms, though I'm
sure that feature is *somewhere* in that ...mess.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Shoshana