Hi all,
Today I will test registration software called RegPoint with Jaws15 but I will access it using go to
meeting software.  I will be using IE and XP.
This software is used for management of registration and hope it is good for our rowing club. The coach hopes to schedule the night before what rowers and boats will be needed So each rower will then know what boat is assigned, who will row in boat, and time of departure from dock. New people can sign up to register as members and pay dues online. also accounting software is included.
  http://www.regpointsolutions.com/

Will go to meeting software work seamlessly with Jaws? I don't wish to state RegPoint software is not compatible if indeed it is go to meeting.
Thanks I'll be back around 8:30; going to row on Halifax River.
Ann