From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 9:31 AM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] changing sheets in an excel book

I'm using Excel 2013. I don't use excel very much as the following issue
might indicate to excel users. (smile) However, its my understanding there
are three sheets per spreadshee book. I want to know how to switch to the
second and third sheet in a book. I tried ctrl n but that shortcut brought
up a new book.