Actually, I have found that most of these Internet speed test sites are not very accessible, which is why I asked earlier whether anyone could suggest one that is accessible.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Internet Speed Test Disparities

When they ask for how to improve the site, have you written about accessibility?
Just wondering.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

Blaise Pascal

On 7/4/2014 3:43 PM, Mario Brusco wrote:
the most accurate test, according to my ISP, is speedtest.net. this is a non
bias recommendation since it is considered as to be the standard site to
test speeds.
one caveat is in order to start the test, there is a flash based begin test button smack dab in the middle of the screen that needs to be activated. if
the OCR feature is used, it is possible to activate. alternately, get a
sighted assistant to do it for you. the test takes about 10-30 seconds
depending on how fast the PC is.