You are going to have to get into safe mode and run CCleaner from there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 4:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner & Its Drive Wiper Tool

Hi All,

I am trying to use CCleaner's Drive Wiper tool & keep getting the following message at around 50% when using the Advanced or Complex Overwrite options:

***
CCleaner
The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a
portion of the file.
OK
***

Jaws does not tell me which process is locking out the Drive Wiper process.
Is CCleaner supposed to show me which process is locking
out the Drive Wiper process & Jaws just is not able to see it? I have tried
with both my Anti Virus disabled & enabled with the same
results. I'm running XP Pro Jaws 13, & CCleaner 4.16. Has anyone ran across
this & knows what process might be causing the locking out of the Drive
Wiper process? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

---