From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 4:52 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner & Its Drive Wiper Tool

Hi All,

I am trying to use CCleaner's Drive Wiper tool & keep getting the following
message at around 50% when using the Advanced or Complex Overwrite options:

***
CCleaner
The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a
portion of the file.
OK
***

Jaws does not tell me which process is locking out the Drive Wiper process.
Is CCleaner supposed to show me which process is locking out the Drive Wiper
process & Jaws just is not able to see it? I have tried with both my Anti
Virus disabled & enabled with the same results. I'm running XP Pro Jaws 13,
& CCleaner 4.16.  Has anyone ran across this & knows what process might be
causing the locking out of the Drive Wiper process?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.