although, some headings are also links in which it can be entered to go to another place

-----Original Message----- From: TheHangMan
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] finding jaws and i.e. versions

Tom,
If, you enter on a heading nothing is going to happen in the internet and
jaws.
A heading is like describing where you are at  the current time and the
following sub menus on what you want to look at, and after a heading, that's
when links, options, menus etc will start to read.
Or like a road sign, then the road divides and goes somewhere.

I hope my description of a heading is helpful.

The iPhone has a lot of headings that just direct you to the next menu or
option.

I just press the key command and it read just fine here, before I send this
mail out.

Jorge