I use JAWS 14, VIPRE Antivirus  and Win 7.

I just heard that VIPRE is disabled, although I did not do anything to cause
this to happen.

I have been using it for 4 years and I have never had any kind of problem
and I don't want any either.

I called Tech Support but they are not open today.

I searched everywhere to try to find something to tell me that it was
enabled but I cannot find this setting for some reason.

It is not even in my System Tray like it usually is now.

Can someone please tell me how to find this setting so I can determine if it
is enabled or disabled?

Thank you very much for your help.