Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:10 AM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VIPRE Antivirus Adjustment

Enabled, Not Available, means that it is not available to be disabled. I am
not running Vipre right now, but I did for years, and as I remember, wwhen
you open the program, you are on the scan tab, and it is either here, or in
the file menu, ALT + F, that you find the enable button or check box. Then
the first item under the Firewall tab allows you to enable or disable the
firewall by checking or unchecking a box. This is from about 8 years of
memories of using the product.

hth,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net