(Presuming that you mean the English-language version of JAWS.)
As of the release of the published version of JAWS16 in about early november, JAWS15 will no longer be saleable from FS. I've described in general terms the order of the upgrade and SMA in the subject line
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marek Durila" <marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Prepaid J16 & J17 SMA's

I think, that it will be for new users/updates.
I am planing buy to the 15. version and sma for 16 and 17. What I must tell
to my employe to buy, if it is not outside?

Kind Regards / Mit
freundlichen Grüßen /
Üdvözlettel / S
pozdravem:

Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                               to file:
                                                          pic08450.gif)

     Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
     Central Europe       Technicka 21
        Brno SITE         Czech Republic

(Embedded image moved to
   file: pic45574.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                          Mobile:
                          E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

   IBM Global Services
  Delivery Center Czech