Hi Kim
Your questions are my questions, too. I guess I've gotten as far as you have at this point. I had heard that the program is quite compatible with JAWS and very easy to use. Now I'm glad I didn't follow my first instinct which was to buy it. Thanks for your input. If you do get somewhere with it, please let me know and I'll do the same.
Jo

From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@gmail.com>
Sent: September 17, 2014 4:34 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need help with Spamfighter

This program sounded interesting and I downloaded the free version, so
nothing seems to be accessible with the pc curser and not much is being told
with the jaws curser, joe, how far have you gotten with this besides your
below issue. I just installed it an hour ago, so I am just dipping my feet
into the waters.
It mention clicking the on the spam fighter option in the toolbar, so where
is that.

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell