From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jo Luland
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 4:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need help with Spamfighter

Hi Kim
Your questions are my questions, too. I guess I've gotten as far as you have

at this point. I had heard that the program is quite compatible with JAWS
and very easy to use. Now I'm glad I didn't follow my first instinct which
was to buy it. Thanks for your input. If you do get somewhere with it,
please let me know and I'll do the same.
Jo