Some web sites may choose not to allow a remember me selection. You would
have to enter your data each time you are accessing that site. It is up to
the web designer weather or not to allow a remember me choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Password Prompts In Internet Explorer

Hi George,

Try the following:
1. Open IE, press, Alt + T, for Tools, press the letter, O, for options, &
control + tab to the Content tab.
2. Tab to, Auto Complete Settings, & press the spacebar to open.  Here you
will have various checkboxes to check or uncheck depending on what you want
saved or not saved.
3. After you spacebar auto complete settings, you will also have a, delete
Auto Complete history button, spacebar this & you will have several more
options to check / uncheck.  After going through these there is not an apply
or okay button so, just spacebar the cancel button & okay your way out from
there & your settings will be saved.
HTH

Take Care.
Mike