Hope these assist you
***
Excel Keystrokes

CTRL + HOME: Moves to the top left corner of the spreadsheet

·        INS + V: Opens verbosity options

·        ALT + SHIFT + C: Reads current column title

·        ALT + SHIFT + R: Reads current row title

· INSERT + C: Reads current cell coordinates. If verbosity is set to read Row and Column titles it will read them as well

·        CTRL + F2: Reads formula contained in current cell

·        ALT + SHIFT + ‘: Reads the comment associated with that cell

·        ALT + CTRL + ‘: Lists cells with comments

·        F2: Edit a cell

·        CTRL + R: Fill to the right

·        CTRL  + D: Fill down

·        ALT + =: AutoSum

·        CTRL + G: Opens the GoTo dialog

·        ALT + O: Opens the Format menu

·        ALT + O then C: Opens the Column format Sub Menu

·        ALT + O then R: Opens the Row format Sub Menu

·        ALT + E: Opens the edit menu

·        ALT + E then D: Opens the delete dialog box

·        ALT + I: Opens the Insert Menu

·        ALT + I then C: Inserts a column to the left of the current column

·        ALT + I then R: Inserts a row above the current row

·        ALT + SHIFT + B: Describe cell border

·        INS + F: Describe formatting of a cell

·        CTRL + 1: Open cell formatting dialog box

· SHIFT + INSERT + DOWN ARROW: Describes which cells are currently selected

·        ALT + ENTER: Puts in a hard line break

· CTRL + SHIFT + B: Lists the cells that are to the right of a page break vertically and below the page break horizontally

·        CTRL  + PAGE UP: To move forward one sheet

·        CTRL + PAGE DOWN: To move back one sheet

· CTRL + SHIFT + S: Opens move to sheet dialog. Lists all available sheets

·        ALT + D: Opens the Data menu

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh