Hi
 I am Using total recorder 8.5 professional on a laptop, when hitting record
in total recorder then going to the internet feed link I want to record but
then when playing  back recording jaws is also captured in recording . on my
old desktop ,recording would only start when stream started.
 How can I fix this? contacted total recorder by email ( only way to get
support for total recorder)and they sent me direction when I followed them
but it did not work. is it a driver issue?
 Regards
Scott