//The easiest thing to do is this. Just before you press the record button, turn
speech off, by insert S and when you want it on again, use the same key stroke.
jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of
Scott Meyer
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 6:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] When Using total recorder, jaws is recorded along with
internet stream, how can I prevent this?

Hi
 I am Using total recorder 8.5 professional on a laptop, when hitting record
in total recorder then going to the internet feed link I want to record but
then when playing  back recording jaws is also captured in recording . on my
old desktop ,recording would only start when stream started.
 How can I fix this? contacted total recorder by email ( only way to get
support for total recorder)and they sent me direction when I followed them
but it did not work. is it a driver issue?
 Regards
Scott