From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Tipton (ML)
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 7:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook Accessibility Phone Number

Hello,
Does anyone have the phone number to Facebook's Accessibility group?
Problem I get a message "Your Account Is Temporarily Locked" and makes you
look at pictures of your friends and wants you to tell FB who they are.
Being completely blind, use JAWS 15  I am not able to get past this
accessibility problem. I can't even submit a request to request help, since
the same problem occurs.

Thanked you for the phoned number.

Kind regards,
Bill