Hi Liuda,
There are Several ways of doing this, unfortunately the one you are using
isn't one of them. (smile)
Where are 2 different ways,the first one being the one that I use most
often.
Method #1
1. Select the link in the message, and if you trust it's validity, press
enter.
2. When the web page loads, go to the "File menu", and arrow to the, "Send",
sub-menu and press enter.
3. Arrow to, "Shortcut to Desktop", and press enter.
You are done.

Method #2:
1. Select and copy the link from the e-mail message to the clipboard.
2. Go to the Desktop, and  make sure nothing is selected,
if something is selected, then press the control key and spacebar  at the
same time to de-select everything.
3. Press the "applications key", and arrow to, New, and press enter.
4. Arrow to "Shortcut", and press enter.
5. In this dialogue, the first field will be an edit field, so just paste
the link here.
Tab to move through the dialogue, and follow the prompts.
6. When you come to the name field, type a name for your shortcut, and tab
to the finish button.
If you do not name your shortcut, the default name will be, "New Internet
shortcut".
Once you have closed the dialogue, you will need to return to the desktop to
see your shortcut.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!