From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:25 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee internet security suite

Hi all using McAfee security suite for their anti virus program
should intrusion protection be checked
and what is it?
and also McAfee anti-spam use to mark  my email that were spam and now
for some reason it is not doing it anymore does anyone know how I can
fix this?
I am using windows 8.0 jaws 15 latest and Thunderbird 31.2.0