From: Mike B.
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] YouTube Premium Membership & Jaws

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your input.  Lately whether using XP or Windows7 I
have to load the free converter several times before I get my bit rate &
format options to show up.  Also, once I can acces them when I up or down
arrow through the options lists' Jaws isn't reading the choices so, I have
to invoke the say line keystroke each time I arrow to be sure of what I'm
selecting.  I'm running the latest build & was curious if the premium
version was any more accessible.  Thanks again.
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.