From: "Linda Vanderlitz" <dra...@color-country.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting the entire Delete Folder at once

Trish:

I'm using Windows 7 Home with the mail client of Windows Mail and I do get
asked for this too.  I don't like to do it although you are right in saying
it takes so little effort.

This isn't what I was asking but I've gotten answers and now can do what I
wanted which was to delete the entire deleted folder without having to shut
down the computer.  When I do do that, it does delete that folder
automatically.

Thanks for the thought.

Linda
To err is human but to really mess things up, one needs a computer.