To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting the entire Delete Folder at once

LOL, Linda ...ok ...I completely understand ...about not always shutting
down, about computers with ...personalities (usually difficult,
temperamental and finicky) and about Microsoft, LOL!  So, yes, for you,
deleting the deleted stuff is the best option (smile)

BTW, if you whisper nice things into a computer's USB port, it *sometimes*
helps make it more amenable to human interaction ...and sometimes it
doesn't. (grin).

Shoshana, who will no doubt get chastised for triviality.