I just copied the entire body of a message in Wordpad, and all it will let me
read is a link at the end of the message. The whole thing did get copied; I can
route JAWS to PC and tell that. There is no JAWS help topic for Wordpad. I'd
like to send this to some people but want to know they can read it before I do.

T I A,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed

---
is active.