Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How can I Read all copied in Wordpad?

I just copied the entire body of a message in Wordpad, and all it will let me read is a link at the end of the message. The whole thing did get copied; I can route JAWS to PC and tell that. There is no JAWS help topic for Wordpad. I'd like to send this to some people but want to know they can read it before I do.

T I A,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed

---