Personally, I never use the right side Windows key. I have a Logictech MK-270 Keyboard Mouse combo, and there is no Applications key on it. This drives me nuts because it is one of the most used keys on the board. I always have to use the Shift+F10 key to open the context menu. I think a replacement is coming fast.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 7:53 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] lap top keyboard

I just looked at a lap top with a full  size keyboard. I noticed that the
right windows key is missing. I never use the left windows key. Will the
missing right windows key be a major problem?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R