Not much of a major problem, but annoying when the key combination is on the left side as well, such as Windows E or Windows R.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 12/9/2014 9:53 PM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
I just looked at a lap top with a full  size keyboard. I noticed that the
right windows key is missing. I never use the left windows key. Will the
missing right windows key be a major problem?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R