Helo,
Using Windows 8-64 lastest Jaws 16.
I would like to to digitalize my tapes, that is transfer thier content to my
computer.
I have got the windows sound recorder, but you can’t use it for long recording.
I know some one wrote stepts to stretch time, but isn’t there another
accessible recording software that would work?

My laptop has only one conection for headphones, and not for microphone. As fas
I I understand I would have to conect myy tape recorder to a microphone
conection. How would I do this? I beleive I would have to change the headphone
to microphone in control panel, but I don’t know how to do this.

Lastly, a lot of my tapes are recorded in a four-track tape recorder which has
broken down. I believe it is possible to record this tapes using an ordinary
tape recorder and making the proper edition to four tracks once the content in
in the computer. How can this be done?

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes for all,

Teresa Arroyo

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.